Game crashes when enter Heoboria (or whatever you call when the stag monsters dies to fire flacon (ryelagh?)

the logs of dxdiag and output are attached, crashed time and time again only in specific place
output_log.txt (34.3 KB) DxDiag.txt (71.7 KB)
also note, that sentinal holds the nodachi backwords.

Could you please elaborate on when this happens?

It would make it much easier for us to investigate. :slightly_smiling_face:

Heorobra or whatever, where the stag monster dies and yulia takes me ot the viliage as i go a sec inside i freeze

i bump for further implactions

I’ve been looking into this, and I haven’t been able to find any other reports of this.

Unfortunately, the most likely explanation is that game data belonging to the area you are attempting to access has become corrupted, which is causing a crash upon being accessed.

If you use the Steam client, you could try Repairing Last Epoch Through Steam. If you have the standalone client, running the Launcher should cause it to perform an integrity scan.

i think i have uncoverd the issue,.
the game is installed on a external HD drive, the old one, with own external power source, i played with it, pulling it off from one USB to another, and it seemed to have fixed the issue. as for the launcher i always run the launcher… so no, i think the problam was my end. that beign said i do expect the Nodachi is being held backwords in sentinal hands issue fixed by next patch :smiley:
-regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.