Game crashes in Way station Complex

Every time i enter the lower part of way station complex, my game crashes. It
did it 3 times to me yesterday afternoon, then played later last night but just did monoliths and the game ran fine. I revisited way station complex area today after running monoliths for about an hour and immediately crashes again when i get to the lower area. It’s already happened twice again today.

Also, when I enter the game with a character, as soon as the screen loads and opens, my inventory screen is open and my character stutter steps around “the end of time” for about 30-40 seconds and clicking on the X on my inverntory window doesn’t respond until the stutter stepping smoothes out. Then the game is fine and runs pretty smooth.

Edit: After browsing tech support forums I found that the Way station complex crash is happening to other people as well and that the Devs are aware of it and are working on a fix. If anyone comes across the same issue, I guess dropping the graphic quality to very low fixs the issue. Also, dropping the graphic quality fix was confirmed by the author of the thread.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.