Game crash when teleporting

Hello!
Since the last patch, every time that i teleport to another time line the game just freeze and crash.
I’m adding log files so you guys could check it out.
Can’t continue with my progress :confused:DxDiag.txt (128.0 KB) Player.log (51.1 KB) Player-prev.log (27.6 KB)

Thanks!

Hi there Silversol, welcome to the forums.
I took a quick peek at the logs and don’t actually see any errors in there. Does it crash to desktop and show a unity error dialogue box? Does it happen in all zones or a specific zone? Do you have crashes using other skills too?

The logs only report the last 2 play sessions. Did you play without crashing on other characters after your crashes before getting those logs? If yes, can you go teleport until you crash and then grab the log again?

Hi Mike,
It happens when I teleport to the Ruined era. the game just freeze and after 30 second the music stop. I’ve just finish a quest and tried again - 1st time it crash, 2nd time I teleport to another era and it was ok, 3rd time crash again (ruined era), 4th time I’ve took different approach and teleport pretty far and walk 3 areas to reach the place that I’ve wanted to tp.
Now I can’t predict anymore when/where the next crash will be.
The quest was: " The Ruined College"…maybe something is triggering the crash with this quest.
I will update when I continue with my progress, if i will encounter with more stuff like that.
Thanks for your help!

Just to clarify, do you mean use the map to fast travel or activate the skill Teleport on the mage?

Fast travel (I play as a sentinel )

When you’re changing zones, the distance that those zones are apart has no impact on anything. Not to burst the bubble but as far as the game is concerned all zones are the same distance from all other zones.

The next time a crash happens, without restarting the game, could you get a new log file and send that in? (You can start it up again after that, I just need to see if it’s giving any logs right after the crash)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.