FPS limited to 50 and choppy

Hello,
i bought LE loong time ago, i wanted to get back today and see what changes in game and how its progressing, sadly i cant even go trought first zone.

No matter what setting u do ( i tried all form Ultra to Low ) my fps are always 47-50 ( no, i dont have option to limit FPS on ), also game is incredible choppy to the point i want to puke after 5 min of playng.
It was totally fresh installation as i was not playng LE for quite long time.

I tried to find solutions and tried some of them but nothing helps so far, at this point no idea what to do really as i can play any other games without problems.

My specs are:
1070TI
7500i cpu
32gb ram
M.2 samsung SSD dedicated for games and another for system only.
Windows 10 64b

If anyone got some tips i will appreciate it, game looks pretty good and wanted to try all changes especially with upcoming new class.

I guess there is no solution then as i asked everywhere and got no answers, too bad i would love to play LE but in that state is unplayable completly for me :frowning:

I’m still waiting on a response for my issue as well (posted right before yours). There haven’t been any responses in the technical forums for the past couple days (probably due to the holiday).

Posting the DxDiag and your graphics config file as stated in the forums would probably help as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.