Forum suggestion - latest messages

Hi! I’ve been checking this project every now and then since February when I first discovered news about Last Epoch from diabloii.net. I’m not a frequent user on this forum, and I find it hard to follow what topics are being discussed because your forum frontpage does not indicate it in any way.

In my opinion you should have “Latest posts” -tracker on your forum frontpage, and it could show ~10 latest posts or maybe latest topics. Right now this forum seems empty since nothing indicates activity unless I click open all the sub-forums and check manually.

I’d love this feature. Makes it easier to hop in in a conversation. Especially now as you’re in kickstarter and it hopefully brings more people and new life into forum.

-Ghonn

I’m an idiot. Using this forum with a phone and Opera browser. If I tilt my phone horizontally, I see latest messages on the right column on the front page. In vertical position these cannot be seen and there is no side scrolling option either. Should have checked.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.