Forge Guard Shield Throw Devouring Orb Build

Forge Guard Devouring Orb/ Shield Throw! High DPS, Good survivability. Made it to 257 waves.

2 Likes

Nice! Given the number of hits youā€™ll be getting, arey ou also going t ogo with Future Strikes as well?

If i hit lvl 100 and have the 12 more passives to spend, its a tough choice between doing future strieksā€¦ or 300% more damage on potion useā€¦ i mean hmmmm.

Yeah, if you could work out how many hits you would do per second (Devouring Orb & Shield Throw) compared to either the burst of +300% more damage (more or increased?) or the general uptime of the 300% damage on potion use.

Edit: itā€™s increased (unfortunately).

Future strike could be really good on that build! Just look at how many smiteā€™s you are proccing, with only one idol. I magine having future strike :smiley: And the %increase dmg on potion use, is to much work for my taste. Make it give 1000% dmg, and I will consider, taking my time to press 1, once in a while -hahaha :smiley:

i never push it i just run over them as i kill mobs and take the free damage boost, maybe ill do 10 points in future and 2 in the damage get a little bit of it. Ill have to level the character up though will take some time ha.

Is there a way to do it? Like in the new patch, they changed, so you dont use the pots you collect, when you have full health. Is there a way to change that? So no matter if you are full health or full pots, you will still use the pots you are ā€œcollectingā€?

i didnt know it was changed lol, ill have to look into it.

Because it was my orrignal plan, to make a warpath pot ward build on forge guard. but to spam the pots, was just to much micro management for me. if you find a good way to do it! please let me know

This looks nice. Iā€™m trying to make void knight with new void damage set pieces using Devouring orb and Time Rot as main source of damage but my single target is pathetic. I overlooked that blue unique armor in terms of mana regen. I learned few thing from your video, thanks.

1 Like

Is this stafa obligatory? Iā€™m just a newbie, I donā€™t have it

Its the best in slot weapon for dps but you can still run it with just a normal 2h staff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.