Forge and different lvl on chars ! Why is that

I think you should make it that when you can craft on all your toons the lvl of crafting would be from our highest character.
I very frustrating to need to change toons and remember what you need to make or forget and crash a 94% just because you just are on the wrong toon. Make it same lvl and put a number somewhere what lvl you are in crafting!

But the character level doesn’t have any impact on what you’re crafting. Why would you want to change characters just to do a craft? The only time you wouldn’t be able to get a craft to happen is if it would take the item level above your character level (which would prevent you from wearing it).

I don’t think the game gives you any benefit from doing a craft on any particular character.

That’s not a thing.

Are you saying that I have the same chance to craft without fracture an item on my lvl 10 toon as my lvl 100?

Yup. Character level is irrelevant (other than how high you can craft as the game won’t let you craft above your character level).

1 Like

Sorry I did not know! It always feels like me higher lvl are able to craft better gear. That’s why I did think it was stupid. Me bad then

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.