Flame reave issues

1. spellblade Arcane Warden passive does not proc with flame reave, been tested multiple times, no ward generation happens, but you do get the attack speed.

2. if the “on melee hit” of arcane warden isnt procing, then i can only assume that “x on melee hit” or “melee damage…” or anything associated with melee and flame reave are not properly calculated and affecting the ability.

3. if both 1 and 2 are true and that there is an issue with the ability not procing on melee hit, is it that the wave is not counted as a melee? because that is the damage affect, it isnt as if the ability hits with the weapon and the wave, the damage only comes from interaction with the wave.

Also, in my opninion, in comparison to like harvest, where you can convert all added damage to necrotic, i feel there needs to be something similar to that for flame reave. there is only so much you can add to the amount of multiplicative damage in respect to the ability. I am stacking all flat damages i can, including the 100% fire based damage to lightning in the tree, but still is heavily behind similar abilities.

my biggest thing though is not being able to use arcane warden with flame reave, thats a metric fuck ton of ward potential that the build is missing rn

Sorry about this slipping through the cracks-- I’ve just tested today and I found Flame Reave to be proccing Arcane Warden correctly. I’m not sure if this was fixed in the interim or if there’s some other bug on your end, so let us know if it’s working for you now.