Filters Working or Nah?

Is anyone having a hard time trying to get the loot filters to work correctly? Or is it me? Ive spent 30 minutes trying to get it to work as I create filters easily in POE. Though it is a different game, Im sure its quit easy to create filters here, its just not working for me, idk why. Anyone?

I’d suggest reading Heavy’s basic guide to creating them. I personally haven’t any issues, but I feel you are likely having issue with the order you put the conditions in… or perhaps trying to perform some functionality that doesn’t yet exist.

4 Likes

I just made a loot filter for the gear I am looking to use and to shatter and for higher rarities. If you want to hide items do everything and make it the bottom line on your filter and everything above are exceptions. I went through and made a filter for each stat that is relevant for me one at a time. There are probably easier ways but this worked for me

Filters are working as expected, put ‘hide’ conditions at the bottom. If there are multiples lines in the same condition, they are joined with a logical AND. If you want to express a OR, add multiples ‘show’ conditions above ‘hide’ conditions.

The only thing that is missing for me are some rare affixes (for instance ‘mana spent gained as ward’)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.