Few issues with Entangling Roots

Operating System: window 10

Detailed description:

1. Lightning Struck passive does not increase ER damage. It should because ER is a “spell”. Lightning Struck is pretty much what greatly increases Shaman’s spell damage (perhaps too important).

2. +Spell and +Poison damage stats don’t seem to increase Poison Ground node much. Based on the description, it adds 3 Poison base damage per rank which could be a big boost but it is not. The 3 Poison damage could be double dipping from +Poison damage and +Spell damage? Either way, I don’t think it’s receiving much boost.

3. ER’s Roots of Lapp and Overgrowth nodes create a lot of Patches on the ground. I bought a new computer and have been playing on Ultra setting. This is the only skill that creates big Lag in arena after a while. After the arena map changes, the lag disappears and then appears again after I use ER several times.

4. Not sure if this is a bug but ER does not trigger Chance to Bleed, Poison and Ignite.

What were you doing at the time? arena

How consistently does this happen?

Your system information:

Your log file:

Also the fps with this skill drop so fast…

How many points did you invest in Lightning Struck?

As noted in Entangling Root’s description, added damage applies at only 30% effectiveness.

I’m a little confused here; you suggest both that the damage increase is less than expected, but also that it could be double-dipping, which would result in a larger increase than intended.

Could you clarify this?

Passed on, thanks.

Not a bug; these apply to Hits, but not to Damage Over Time.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.