My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Feedback from new player

Havent played long so some things have probably been mentioned before but search is not the easiest.

Anyway, initial things I have noted:

1. The stash and shop merchant are featured too close together in maps such as arena.
  2. The stash seems to auto-open when you are near it (probably because of the mouse to move on the pc, not sure if the game is controller friendly but I only use pc)
  3. The damage (which I think is nectrotic) from the avarian “somethings” forgive me but I cant recall the name/skill but it seems to do alot of damage even with min 50% resists on all categories.
  4. Selling to the shop sometimes actually misses (in that if you dont click relatively slowly it msises)
  5. Sometimes activating a right mouse button main skill just makes a character “dawdle around” trying to walk to a target when in a large mob of enemies. Its hard to explain but after using a dash attack and clicking right mouse for main attack instead of attacking the char seems to just try walking
  6. Sometimes a mouse button click doesnt seem to register and you have to press it several times
  7. Ladder entries do not seem to update. I am sure once of my characters should be on there given the current standings (but then again if the standings are out-dated maybe not)

Inital thoughts, but really enjoying the game at the moment :slight_smile: xx

The Ladder is based on Arena lvl not Characterlevel! Should update quit fast!

Hi, I seem to have surpassed the ones showing on my game, is it possible I have old corrupt ladder?

If you created a character prior to 0.7.4 then the ladder will not update for you. You will need to recreate and relevel in order for the ladder to register your arena wave / char level

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.