Farming on Arena

I find myself continuing to farm for better gear via the Arena with my level 100 void knight. I don’t know why I keep doing this, I have 2 stash tabs nearly-full of shards and about 50 shattering stones just waiting for the mods to drop that I want…and (I’m assuming?) my characters will be wiped with the next Demo update? lol

At least I’m enjoying the demo! haha

yeah the character will probably get a wipe. at least until we will start to play online

Level 100 ! Didn’t get quite that far yet, but im also farming the demo quite a bit :stuck_out_tongue:
Figured it doesn’t matter if i’m doing the same thing over and over in a finished game or if i play the only bit of content available so far in this game. Too bad we will lose our characters with updates :frowning:

No where near level 100 yet but …I’m playing two versions of the demo so I can keep exploring my first character and farm items in the arena while playing a new character in the latest demo. I don’t know how long I’ll keep it up but… I’m also taking screens of my builds, so that when the game comes out I can re-create my favourites.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.