Extensive Crafting-Guide based on patch 0.7.0f

Hello!

I published this guide on the official subreddit yesterday and based off the feedback i guess people like it. But i have the feeling that the forum is “way more alive” than the subreddit so i decided to post it here too that more people can benefit from it. I hope you dont mind.

Below you can find a (shortened) Google Docs link to an extensive crafting guide which gives you a complete overview of all possibilities with the crafting system and also some additional advices/information.

Feel free to give me feedback if you find wrong or missing information or if you want me to cover something that’s not in there.

Have fun! I really hope it’s any useful for you.

(Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/bowbqf/extensive_written_craftingguide_based_on_beta/ )

11 Likes

pretty damn good ! Everything you need to know about crafting !
Well done mate ! (:slight_smile:

1 Like

This is very helpful. Thank you.

In a resent Twitch stream, one of the devs remarked that there are still things that have not been discovered about crafting. There were also hints that the 4 affix limit is not a fixed limit for the future.

I keep thinking that player level and/or item level affect stability.
I have had better results adding tiers to higher level bases,

There is a report of a player crafting a Unique item (bug ???).

As a crafting nut, I love the system.

Thx for the great write up, a lot of work went into it.

1 Like

Thanks man!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.