Exsanguinous - still drops in 0.7.9F?

Hello there,
i just want to be sure im not hunting for ghost item. I have complete monolyth with over 1500 echoes, 6 chars, multiple even more rare drops (Orians’s Eye) than this chest, today i have done 973 kills of act 1 boss (23 lvl location) and still nothing, i just want to be sure its still dropping so i have chance of beating that RNG :slight_smile:

EDIT - forgot to mention, i have blessings for body armor drop increase chance and unique drop increase chance.

UPDATE - kill #1082 of ACT 1 Boss, finally got Exsanguinous chest :slight_smile:

it still randomly drops from any mob in the game

Hello build master! While its random and its level 23 item, best tactic is running that 23 lvl boss (it block higher level loot table) over and over, am i correct?

Best way to farm is doing monolith runs and stacking magic find. Target farming for items is not viable. Bosses in the story don’t have special loot tables, afaik. Only the bosses in monolith drop special items as guaranteed drops on kill.

I know that story bosses doesnt have their specific loot tables as mono bosses, BUT if is level required for that item 23 and i will run only 23 level location, this means there will not drop 24+ level uniques so i have bigger chance of finding that - cause i can get only level 1-23 items, not all possible levels as in 100lvl mono areas. Or am I wrong? Still learning this game.

Also by stacking magic find, you mean mono blessings? If yes, im running with unique drop chance and body armor drop chance.

This sounds like a nice approach. I did not think of it, to be honest. The loot is based on the area level, so you’re propably right. The way you go you minimise the chance of getting uniques above lvl23.

I mean the %increased item rarity that come with the enemie modifiers. Everytime you choose an Echoe, you gain increased chance to find magic items an increased xp. These boni stack the same way like the modifiers do. You can see your boni on the right side if the screen, shown with all the enemy mods that currently apply to you mono Echo.

This way you stack a huge amount of increased chance to find magic items.

I’m not sure which approach is more viable. But I found a lot of Exangs during my LE career while just doing monolith.

ohh you mean increase item rarity in mono :slight_smile: ofc im rolling my “maps” to max ir or xp - 5k hours poe ex-player here :slight_smile: when you said “magic find” i thought there is something else than blessings and echo modifiers with increase xp + IR, cause i didnt see any “magic find” word ingame / guide.

Boni - whats that? Another wording for those increase xp and ir?

Yeah, sorry dude! Sometimes I can’t remember the right term that is used in LE. You’re right :grin:

Boni = Plural of Bonus

Is there another term in english?

Not to rub it in, but that item dropped 3 times for me in the past day. Meanwhile I can never get an Orians Eye to drop for me :frowning:

Nice, so it exist! I got 2 Orian’s from gambling oracle amulets, both under 40 tries, good luck!

ohh ok :slight_smile: dunno, im not native eng speaker, but i would say bonuses, but yeah its a bit longer, i like term boni - we paid with them when our country was occupied by Russia :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.