Exhume Bugs

I realise it’s sort of churlish to pick on something that’s clearly still unfinished but, exhume triggers the necromancers, i think it’s called “putrid retribution” passive.

At least it occasionally summons Putrid Wraiths and that’s the only source of them i can find.

EDIT 2: So it seems to trigger all on minion death effects. Which is fine, at least not a surprise, clearly the corpses count as minions.

But it also spawns potions every now and then. which to my knowledge isn’t one of my on minion death effects, nor even an option.

Yeah, but if we don’t point out the stuff that doesn’t work then more of it will slip through to the released version.

Giving feedback (or “picking on”) on unfinished things is one of the key things of early access, so please do so.

It seems like the corpse objects Exhume creates count as your minions in some respects (since you created them), and somehow also create a death trigger when they spawn. We’ll take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.