Enemies can dodge "Mark for Death"

I wanted to give some Feedback for a very little annoyance.

I am currently playing a Melee Lich that is using Mark for Death as one of his core abilities(in combination with Soul Feast and Harvest)

For People that don’t know, Mark for Death itself does not very much except debuffing the enmies to take XY% more Damage and some other abilities interact with “marked” enemies.

Enemies are able to “dodge” the application of the debuff. Mark for Death itself is a Big Aoe Area where it’s applied to all enemies.

For my build in particular it is really frustrating especially against bosses or dangerous rare enemies that you need to cast Mark for Death multiple times sometimes to et it applied.

There were multiple Scenarios where i died because of those 2-3 multiple recasts of Mark for Death, because until it is applied i really can’t do much Damage and have no ward/leech Sustain

My suggestions would be to remove the ability of enemies to dodge pure “debuff abilities” or if thats to unbalanced in devs opinion at least reduce the Chance of enemies dodging those dind of abilities.

I am not even sure if there are similar abilities on the other classes but i suspect that thsoe behave similar.

TL:DR: Enemies can dodge Mark for Death (pure debuff ability), remove enemy dodge chance for those kind of abilities or at least reduce it

Thanks for the post!

This is actually a bug. A fix for this issue will be included in Patch 0.7.4.

1 Like

Wow, thank you for the super fast reply.

Your activity on the forums and your dedication is superb!

Keep on being this awesome

Greetings from Germany

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.