Easier respec system pls

Easier to use respec system

Fast description:
I will be handy to allow respec per point using i.e. right click to remove a point and left click to assign it.
With a confirm button where you take the money needed for the repsec.

Reason
Now when you have to respec some points you got confirmation for any single one.
Even more if in the passive tree you’ve i.e. to respec low level tier skill to just swap points between two abilties this is very coumbersome.
It requires you to first remove all higher tier skills (confirming any single point), remove the low level skill, close the window so you can assign point in the skill you wanted from the beginning.
If you do any mistake (for whatever reason i.e. you just assign one point more than needed in the lower level skill, you’ve to start from scratch.
Even worse because any single point is immediately confirmed you cannot i.e. easily experiment on the tree itself and see how it will look like directly in the game taking a specific route.

Given that, I suggest to do something much more easy to use, such as allow i.e. to right click to remove a point and left click to add.
Do not ask any confirmation for a specific point, but just add in a pocket the money needed for the change.
At the end when the player hit a confirm button you committ the changes and take the money (a pop up saying something like: “are you sure? to committ this change you’ll spend XXX gold” will be very useful)

Thanks

Lots of other threads about this…

1 Like

Thanks for posting those…
I should learn to search more also on ideas…

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you won’t be the last… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kkkkkkkkkk RSrs

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.