DPS Meter - revival if an idea

@Llama8 Yes, of course. But we’re only in Beta (with a small pool of players). If the game is a success, it can be different.
Of course, the lack of explanation/visibility is the main problem regarding dps.

@XLVI_carpo Fair point :smiley:

@Rimed Yes you have to go against fighting mobs because you have to monitor your dps and your defense (i evoked first fighting dummies for that reason).
How many time for Lizard’s arenas ? 7 hours ?
With a personnaly fixed level (and even mob pool), you can test your build really quickly (witout rewards obvisouly) and train against specific mobs.
Well, i’d like something like that :slight_smile:
About the effect on build and groups, it’s always complicated. Even with calculate dps, it doesn’t change imho the initial problem. It’s more a human/personnal issue. Again a simple opinion.

1 Like

But as I understand it, people being ****s about your dps in WoW was due to raids & the requirement to hit certain thresholds (either to be able to do it or to be able to brute force mechanics & push phases), so without raids in LE, there’s no “need” for people being ****s about minimum dps.

1 Like

Haaa ! Sorry it was an english language misunderstanding !

I was talking about “simple” complaints “that skill is awful / another one” or things like that, not an endgame group related issue about the minimum of dps needed (like WoW Raids)

Nevertheless, we don’t know how the muliplayer will impact the endgame modes.

1 Like

I won’t block you from entering my games, @Dagde. I promise. No matter how bad you are :wink:

1 Like

That’s always going to happen, regardless. Just look at PoE, the second a skill gets a minor nerf, the virulently vocal minority decry that it’s been nerfed into oblivion and GGG might as well remove it from the game OMG-why-did-they-give-it-such-an-undeserved-nerf-Imma-gonna-uninstall-teh-gaeme-andzors-strat-legael-aktionz-agaynst-GGG-forz-allz-mai-emotionals-destresses-ands-gets-bakc-allz-mines-MTX-moneyz-TUCAN! Imma-uses-mai-leet-haxxing-skillz-to-DDOS-GGG!

And breathe…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.