Divine essence doesn't work

i have 5 points in it and tried again and again it never procs

1 Like

Is the heal that you’re casting taking you over your max hp (ie, you’re missing 100 hp but healing for 200)? I ask because there was a bug with the Prayer passive not granting the bonus damage if the heal that proc’d it healed you to above your max hp.

I did a quick test & they do appear to be working at all (tested with an Exsanguinous chest so getting full benefit from the heal) when you get the full benefit from the heal but not if you’re “too close” to full hp.

Edit: They could also do with a buff icon, needless to say…

It should be working even when you heal yourself for not full amount and also when you’r full life too. which is not the case now

It should be, yes, and gthe bug is the same as the Prayer one I linked above, not that Divine Essence doesn’t work in any circumstances.

Just done some testing on my Paladin (with the Exsanguinious chest & Smite’s heal as well as Healing Hands), and wasn’t seeing any Divine Essences (either as floaty sigils around my character or their +10% armour & protections). I “only” have 2 points in the passive for 12% chance on heal, but after 100 heals that should be a 1 in 356,231 chance of not getting a single essence.

So assuming I was correct before 0.7.9, they don’t work now.

2 Likes

Confirming that I am not able to get this to proc on 0.7.9f either. I put the full 5 points in for testing and tried multiple forms of self healing big and small from low life and high life on mobs (smite) and self heals only (healing hand, judgement). I had char stats open to see if it was just a UI issue with essences, but protection stats, healing effectiveness etc. don’t budge.

This is my first pally - I built towards those nodes counting on them for survival, but looks like they are currently busted :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.