Divine essence - Divine intervention

Hi all.

I feel these two nodes divine essence and divine intervention are very underpowered.
Its very difficult to have 3 stacks of them for more than 1-2 sec and the possibility to revive you its very low.
Also I dont see any significant increase in damage even with 2-3 stacks of them. Maybe im doing something wrong im not sure.

Thx!

You have to make some non-trivial build choices in order to increase the chance of divine essence triggering.
I use following combos:

• Faithful (5/5) + Holy Nova + Shield Crafting (7-10)
  • Divine Bolt + Shared Divinity (3-4) + Piety + Shield Crafting (7-10)

The idea is to increase amount of heals by providing more targets (manifested shields).
Though Divine Bolt only goes off of melee hits, even caster/thrower can proc Divine Bolt fairly often using Counter Attack or Lunge (they are AoE attacks and can do a lot of hits if they go off in a big crowd).

Divine Essence only gives 10% increased damage (and it seems to be bugged in the sense it only gives melee damage). This “increased damage” is an additive parameter, that most builds have 500-800% of, so another 10% only adds like 2% actual increase (10%/500%).

10% chance to revive seems to be a common theme, Necromancer also has 10% chance to revive node for example.

I’m doing some work on these nodes right now. I saw your other post about them only giving melee damage which I’ve fixed. I might increase their duration I think. Seems like the best way to make it useful without being over powered. Keep us updated on how it feels though as we’ll keep working on it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.