Disintegrate Skills

The descriptions on the following points for Disintegrate don’t match, but they all have the same effect. The mismatched descriptions lead me to believe Inferno acted differently. Please change the Inferno talent to behave as described, or fix the description.

Galvanized Defense - “while channeling Disintegrate”
Praesidium - “while channeling Disintegrate”
Lucomancer - “While channeling Disintegrate”

Inferno - “while channeling”

I confirmed the interaction by putting points into Inferno and channeling Focus. I did not gain the Inferno effect.

1 Like

This is a very minor thing, but indeed a very good catch.

But in LE every node within a skill spec tree does only interact with the skill itself, if not specificly stated otherwise.

Well, they’re all spelled wrong, channelling has 2ls, not 1…

Either can be correct, depending on your country of origin.

Blockquote
But in LE every node within a skill spec tree does only interact with the skill itself, if not specificly stated otherwise.

I see your point, however it references the underlined effect “Immolation Aura”.

There are other underlined effects, such as Fire Aura, that are affected by multiple skills. Getting Fire Aura from Ignivar’s Head will be lightning element if you have Flame Wards’ talent of Lightning Ward.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.