Difficulty

This will certainly be the case.

While your idea with limited skillpoints and randomized items and skills sounds very interesting I think it is very hard to implement and balance.

The downside is that your character and gear progression would not matter. But that’s the main purpose of a loot based game. While it may be funny to play this mode in between other modes once in a while I don’t think it has that much “potential”. Its just that I can’t imagine to play a game mode that much that does not honor the time and effort I have put into a char by leveling and gearing.

I agree. It’s probably really difficult to balance but i’m not sure it’s the a sine qua non condition with this type of content ( even if we need a minimum of balance).

Anyway, you’re right. it’s plausible that a lot of players will share your point of view about the time put into their characters. Thanks for your insight.

No problem! :ok_hand:I have a bright moment once in a while. You’re lucky I did not waste it on another topic. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.