Did the new content have a major bump in difficulty?

My main is a spellblade, lvl 80ish and walks through content fine, even with the new ward nerfs. However, before the patch I started to level a werebear and was on the last map before the current “end of beta”. I finished it today and went into the new quest area and I get 1-shot by nearly half the mobs and the other half hit me like necrotic breath. I went back to the previous map and all was still the same as it was pre-patch, feeling pretty tanky and fairly strong. I am not sure if this is a bug or intended but I find it extremely odd to have that big of a power jump in the story-line.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Moving from #bug-reports to #feedback-and-suggestions.

Hi nords,
I did not have that impression.
The mob density is higher. Also the enemies have some more impactful skills and the boss fights are more challenging. But in the end the Wengari part also had some harder hitting enemies.

I played through the last act with a glass cannon throwing attack Paladin. I have near to no defensive affixes on gear and also only specced into damage increase on my passive tree. Had to be quick on my feet but because of really high DPS I had no problems with the content.

Char level was 60, enemy level was around 52 I think.

Thanks for sharing, RawSuicide.

I just blew most of my crafting goodies to remake some gear. Already had 100% GB but now have 40%-50% to each resist (was 10-50%) and my health went from 600 to 800 and I can survive but man the new skills hit like a truck and some with very short reaction time. I see it and immediately start to move and still get hit sometimes. I did sacrifice quite a bit of critical strike chance, so now I cant remain in werebear indefinitely, but I get along for quite a while at least.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.