Dexterity not real?

trying to optimize my Serpent strike primalist poison build and I am noticing that I haven’t picked up any dexterity affix shards while I have 8 - 10+ of some others. I looked on the affix wiki page and I don’t see it there either. Is dexterity not in the game yet? Am I just unlucky and not finding any gear or affix shards with it?

Dexterity is in the game, however it used to be called Agility so the wiki is not up to date. I believe you’ve just gotten unlucky-- the drop rate for dexterity could also be a bit lower because less skills use it currently but I don’t know that for a fact.

2 Likes

oh okay thank you. I see there is only one prefix listed with agility, and it says at max it only gives between 1 and 2. I guess this build might end up falling flat until some changes happen huh @Hackaloken

The drop rate of dexterity is currently much lower, because not many skills scale with it and that will continue to be the case until the rogue is added. However it is probably too low at the moment, which can be frustrating if you’re trying to build around it with one of the existing skills that does scale with it. We’re tripling the drop rate of dexterity shards for next patch to alleviate this.

The values of dexterity were already adjusted as well. Its not between one and two anymore. It goes from 1 to 10. Basically 1 to 2 per tier.

My suggestion from now on is to just ask me instead of using the wiki haha=D

Yes I’m arrogant:P

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.