Customizing How LMB Behaves

But what if you accidently click a different mob than you wanted them to attack and you loose all the stacks of poison they had going?? HAHA. No this should definitely be option 4

And let us queue targets to attack next by holding shift while using option 4… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And then imagine that they will attack until said Queue is done before running after you since youve taken off and ran like a bat outta hell to avoid damage!

Not a fan of this at all. To me it is not needed and seems to be testing the waters for a 6th skill which I am against 100%. I love having to think and plan around 5. I will go against this and a 6th slot with everything I have.

1 Like

Agree with Zikkar. 5 is good and meaningful gameplay. No reason to have 6.

Ahh, that’s the key difference I missed. Thanks for the reply! I’ll have to test this out to see how it feels.

1 Like

I wonder why 5 and not 4 or 6? This argument is stupid as hell. Especially when they are not adding any new skill slot.

Because it takes dev time to completely rebalance the game by adding a 6th skill slot and is totally unnecessary. EHG chose 5 skills as their base game play and balanced everything around that . As I said in another post they need to keep moving forward in their development and not change systems like this when people bitch about “I want 6 skills not 5!.” That’s why it’s stupid for them to consider adding a skill slot at this point in their cycle.

1 Like

You are taking whole issue out of context. People are more pissed about they can’t use left button for attack and skills, now they fixed it and it is bad because… 6th skill possibility in the future? Yea, sure…

And even if they will add 6th skill, it’s not like they are in some balancing phase yet, I doubt they have some very specific idea how will game perform with 5 skills and how it would with 6. It’s 5 skills because they decided before there had an idea, how many and how different skills there will be and it looked “about right” in pre-production phase. 5 or 6 skills at this point really does not matter. They will have to balance it in the future anyway.

very true. And Im really not opposed to 6 skills. Im more concerned with EHG moving the release out or God forbid the project dying because they kept redoing systems instead of pushing out content and refining what they have. 5 works just fine now and will be fine at release. They have other more important things they need to do Im sure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.