Crashing while entering maps

This has happened to several characters and on random maps but until I fully reset computer and use a different character first, the character that was actively crashing will continue to do so when entering whatever map was causing the crash.

In this instance I have a lvl 41 lich and I am trying to go into the map “Immortal Summit”, but this also happened when I was at the maps “Risen lake”, “Sapphire Quarter”, and “Maj’Elka”. I fixed the last few with a complete restart of my computer (tried just the game a number of times and it didn’t help) and then logged into another character and ported to any map. When I go back there is a chance the map will load then and not crash my game.

What’s your pc?

i7 6900k, 64 GB ram, SLI titan X with current release driver (game using card 1 only as far as I can tell), Windows 10 pro, and game is installed on the SSD (65% available space on drive) - I do have a standard HD but its used for data storage mostly , no games on it.

I do play the game on ultra, not sure if that will matter. Exclusive full screen. V sync off, FPS capped at 144FPS (not that I am ever above 110 FPS).

Hi there,

We’ve just released 0.7.8f which includes a fix for crashes on AMD graphics cards. I do recognize that you have a nvidia graphics card, but it may still help.

If you’re still having crashes after the update, please provide the information listed in this support article. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.