Crashing every 5 minutes

Hello, since the 16th the game crashes every 5 minutes roughly regardless of where I am or what I am doing. The game freezes and a small window saying Last Epoch and a small green loading bar shows up before the game promptly shuts down and I have seen others with the issue as well. I am on PC using Windows 10 if that is any useful information

It’ll help the devs if you can provide your log file (C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local Low\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Player.log) as a txt file (zip it if it’s too large).

As a minor suggestion: If you’re using Steam, have you tried repairing your install? Seems unlikely since the game was last patched on the 11th, but it’s worth a shot.

Hi there,

In 0.7.8 there was a frequent crash that affected AMD graphics cards, which I assume applies to you. We’ve just released 0.7.8f which includes a fix for this.

If you’re still having crashes after the update, please provide the information listed in this support article. Thanks!

My apologies for the delayed reply, the latest patch has fixed the issue and I can finally enjoy the game once more.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.