Crashes Windows 10

This game has started to crash even more can’t play for more then five mins and then it crashes

Same here

Same here under Linux. I was pretty excited when they update the Linux build to 0.78e, getting descent FPS versus the last build. However, the game randomly crash at any moment no matter the area. It wasn’t better with Proton and DXVK.

I was crashing a lot less yesterday, before this new patch.

I don’t know if you are running the game under Linux but I can barely play this game 5 minutes without a crash. It crash so hard that it hang my whole computer once and I had to reset, it never happen with other game such as Path of Exile. This game is now unplayable.

I’m not a developer but the beta should be more stable at this point. Also, I’m asking why they still rely on DX11 and OpenGL instead of Vulkan which it’s now available on Unity. Vulkan is a more efficient API IMO.

I’m on Windows 10. From what I could observe from the Player log, these fatal errors come from the way they coded their stuff. I was browsing the Unity forums and these are pretty common. I’m on an intel cpu, nvidia rtx 2060 and I have everything on the lowest setting possible. No antialiasing even. I crash every 2-3 minutes. Even idling in town. Even in the main menu.

Hi @Natebird,

I’m sorry to hear about this! Could you please attach your system information and log file to a new post in this thread? You can upload them by using the button.

1 Like

Hi Sarano,

I don’t know if Natebird is running Linux but I would like to share my logs files and my system info with you guys. System_info.txt (18.6 KB) Crash.zip (50.7 KB)

Hi Sarano,

I did another test but I use xorg as display server instead of wayland but got the same result. The game just freeze after 5 minutes of gameplay and I had to kill the process manually. Here’s another logs for my second test.Crash#2.zip (51.8 KB)

Player.log (1.7 MB) DxDiag.txt (97.4 KB)

Player-prev.zip (76.5 KB)
this file wouldnt upload unless I zipped it up it was 8mb anyways hopes this helps figure out why its crashing for windows 10

I am having the same issue with random crashes. Here is my log: Player.zip (82.6 KB)

Bonjour, la même chose ici, impossible de jouer plus de quelques minutes et en l’état, impossible d’aller plus loin dans l’acte 1.Player.log (39.4 KB) Player-prev.log (39.9 KB) DxDiag.txt (87.4 KB)

For what it’s worth, adjusting the shadow quality to very low has fixed the constant crashing for now.

Hi everyone!

We’ve just released 0.7.8f which includes a fix for crashes on AMD, and may help in other situations.

If you’re still having crashes after the update, please provide the information listed in this support article in a new thread. Details about your build and what you were doing at the time of the crash is also helpful, particularly if it happens multiple times. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.