Crafting and Affixes

So, I really like how you can use alt+ctrl to look at the affix tiers of an item, BUT I wish it was something I could just toggle on. Especially if I’m looking through a bunch of items. It’s not like pressing two buttons is hard, but it would be some nice QoL in my opinion.

Also, I think the crafting system is dope but I really wish there was a rune that re-rolled implicit modifiers. A lot of items seem to have massive ranges for their implicits which can make it hard to find one with good implicits AND the right affixes.

Another thing, Glyph of Stability feels a lot weaker than Glyph of the Guardian. If the range for Glyph of stability was like 2-4 or 1-4 instead of 2-5 I think that would be a step in the right direction. Glyph of the Guardian is guaranteed to do something useful when you craft with it AND it is powerful. While Glyph of stability has a chance to do… nothing, which doesn’t feel very stable to me.

I’m sure others have talked about these specific things but I just wanted to share what I thought about all of them in one post, thanks for reading :purple_heart:

I think the Glyph of Stability should definitely be changed to 2-4, as currently it’s possible that it won’t do anything (and you get 5 instability) which is annoying.

IMO, the Glyph of Stability is best used on the first few crafts to keep the instability low, then you move over to Guardian to reduce the chance for fractures.

It would also be nice if there were a toggle to display the tier of affixes.

1 Like

Yup! That’s exactly how I craft too, use stability on first 2 or 3 shards then go to guardian.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.