Courtyard map (ruined era) walked outside of map

if you hug the left wall from the waypoint in the ruined era courtyard, you’ll reach a spot pretty quickly where the only barrier is a big pile of void goo, since void goo has no unit collision, you can just walk through it and out of the map.

Could you provide a pic with the map?

I’m not the original OP but I was going to report this bug and found this thread before I created my own. Below is a .zip of several screenshots that show where this bug is found and how far you can keep going past it.

lastEpoch_courtyardMap_boundaryBug.zip (1.6 MB)

Here is a screenshot from the zip that shows the origination point on the minimap in the top right. https://i.imgur.com/5XHx4Lm.jpg

As you can see my character is a mage/sorcerer but I didn’t use teleport or any other skills to find this bug, I just walked through the goo where the map was supposed to end. Other screenshots show the parts of the map outside of the playing area that do not have any other textures besides the base texture applied.

The bug occurred in 0.7.7F but for some reason there was a delay in getting the screenshots in my Steam account.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.