Could the tooltips for minion skills be updated to show the actual limit (including talents) that can be summoned?

I am currently able to summon 6 Skeletons and 4 Skeleton Mages, but when I mouse over the spells on my hotbar, they still refer to the base limits of 3 and 2, respectively. Is there any way the tooltips could be synced with the character’s talent selections to reflect the correct numbers of minions that can be summoned?

Thanks for the post! :slight_smile:

This is currently a technical limitation. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Wow, I certainly wasn’t expecting to get a response on a weekend :slight_smile:

Thanks for the explanation. I’m only a little over 11 hours in but I’m already loving the game and I’m excited to see the path it takes through the rest of Beta!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Delighted to hear that you’ve enjoyed your time with the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

On a similar note, when do you guys plan to deal with the current way that minions snapshot? From my experience, they keep their modifier from when summoned, so its possible to summon a minion, then spec out of nodes that allow you to summon that specific variant (such as a cold skele mage or a fire golem) and keep the minion, allowing for a decent amount of exploitation and also causing the annoying issue of not having your most updated skilled minions without a resummon (which isnt always possible with resummoning golems after having twins out)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.