Constant crashing, getting white unity error box

playing a mage, in the first void tunnel area (happened before a bit) but i cant make it out of the tunnels, the game gets the white unity error box and crashes to desktop constantly.

i was playing on ultra settings, tried every other setting down to low and it still crashed.

Sorry about the trouble! Could you please upload your log file and system information? Thanks.

hey, the log file listed here for windows doesnt exist using the steam client. i couldnt find any log files or ones with that name. here is the dxdiag:

DxDiag.zip (13.9 KB)

The log file is in the same location for steam, however the AppData folder may be hidden by default.

Make sure you have hidden items enabled. Alternatively, you can press the Windows key and r at the same time, then type in appdata

Thanks!

found it!

output_log.txt (78.0 KB)

Sorry for the delay!

I’ve looked at your log file and it mentioned some files failed to load. Please try to repair the game through Steam.

The log file also indicated the game was running out of memory. If the problem persists, I would recommend restarting your computer and closing as many apps as you can to see if something else is using resources.

If that doesn’t help, please upload your log file again (it resets on game launch) and the latest crash report from C:/Users/antho/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.