Consistent hard crash on region load. Invalid Address access on UnityEngine.TerrainData:get_bounds_Injected()

As per the title. Log file attached. I can provide further information if requested.

Edit: By consistent, I mean every single time. Progress is currently impossible.

output_log.txt (66.6 KB)

Sorry about this! If you have Last Epoch on Steam I would recommend trying to repair the game if you haven’t already.

The log file indicates a crash report was saved at C:/Users/SEANRE~1/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes, please upload that as well.

I noticed your character’s reached the End of Time. Did you play up until the End of Time without issue? Did you play an older version of Last Epoch in the past and now you’re having this problem after coming back?

Hello again! In the interim, I re-verified the game files and that did the job. For continuities sake, I’ve uploaded the pertinent logs. Unfortunately the forum won’t let me upload the crash dump (file type) or the output_log (file’s too big). That said, most of the output_log is ~70,000 attempts to load sharedassets79.assets, so I’m pretty sure the verify made the difference. Keep up the great work!
error.log (76.4 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.