My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Companions For Adventuring

We can set individual agro modifiers for each different totem. I think we’ll look at making storm totem less agro happy than the others.

We will continue to tweek the numbers on it but I’ve just made the storm totems less of agro magnets than the other totems and pets.

No offence intended but isn’t this a bit wrong from a balancing point of view? Aren’t the storm totems very potent and should therefor be focused by enemys? Sure if they did indeed had a taunt mechanic build in, so to speak, that’s a fair move but I think it’s a bit difficult to leave the totem at a lower agro after it starts to damage enemys ^^.

This was a consideration when we made the change. It is something that we’re going to test and change still. We are planning several changes to the minion agro systems.

and change that tree summoning unique ring, it’s a low level proc minion for a low level with high aggro draw. The tree model looks awesome though, could we get the tree fleshed out, and added in a skill tree with modifiers to the tree? maybe add a chance to summon a big tree in the spriggan form skill tree?

Thx for the replies :). I was just thinking about it and didn’t want to make a fuzz :). I think so far everything is in a good shape and after some number tweaks things will be fine. Then again I hope there will be some kind of substitute if totems will have less agro. Something like a dummy totem that shouts insults at enemys forcing them to attack it or something like that.