Companions bug/freeze on Seafloor Colosseum Boss

https://imgur.com/a/OPHxaO3

Details
This is the only boss I’ve had them just completely freeze on for many seconds. If I use the A-key to force my minions to attack the boss, they all just stand still and don’t move. I can then mash A about 200 times to get them to move again, only for them to freeze. I have 4 wolves summoned using The Claw amulet and Force of Nature. 1 raptor. Skill tree and gif of fight is linked in the imgur link.

Please note that if you DON’T use the A key to attack move, the minions eventually end up attacking the monsters. As soon as you use the A-key they all stop

Consistency
Well I’ve died about 20x on this boss and my companions have only atttacked about 10 times, so very frequently.

Sorry about this! I’ve noted down this bug internally so it’s on our list, but we haven’t finished a fix yet.

1 Like

I’ve also had minions, including the Storm Totem summoned from Tempest Strike’s “Storm’s Aid” node & the tree from the unique ring “Aboreal Circuit”, spawn BEHIND Lagon.

This caused him to actually turn around, very frightening the first time, until he kills it. As you can imagine this greatly eased my time with the encounter.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.