Client is updating to beta status. Go dl it now!

The client is updating the game. I haven’t played the game since the first and second phase of the alpha. So stoked to see how far this game has come and what features the devs have added.

1 Like

I know this game is still in its infancy, and I haven’t played it in a year since it was pre-alpha. I’m excited to see how much has changed! Super hype

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, updating now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here manoka…can’t wait another 9 hours lol.

yeah I I’m trying to distract myself with things like house chores and homework :see_no_evil:

1 Like

did they announce how to move my copy to steam yet?

Thought they said it was going down an hour before launch :confused:

So I’m downloading the game through the client and getting extremely slow speeds (200kb/sec) while my internet is 100mb/sec, anyone else getting this?

Im getting around 7MB down so Im not sure

here is pic of proof why is it downloading so slow?!

Try restarting the client and if that doesn’t work restart your pc. I was having a slow dl until i restarted the client. It could also be being throttled because of the bandwidth of their client servers being overwhelmed so you might just have to wait.

I restarted the client and ran as admin and now its going @ 14mb/s. Good call bud

No problem…glad that worked :smiley:

Hmm do I need to finish the alpha launcher prep before accessing the beta download link? Or will it automatically do both?

@Sirris just launch the client and it should automatically update to beta.

All downloaded and ready to play, will see if I merge it with Steam or not … so hyped now :tada:

For some reason I got this error message when trying to install the laucher. Have been playing in the Alpha wo problems so far…

Kuva1

I got the same problem. Restarting, reinstalling and even deleting and downloading again didn’t help

Not sure but when it come to resources… do you have enought space…
Yeah It might be a silly question, but you should check

I got the same problem. Restarting, reinstalling and even deleting and downloading again didn’t help