Click Twice to open Stash or Vendor

When clicking to Stash or the Vendor, most of the time, I have to click a second time to open properly. The Stash opens but my inventory doesn’t. The Vendor doesn’t always open so I have to click a second time.
It is workable to click a second time, or just hit I for inventory, but it’s a major annoyance.
I don’t know if this has been reported before as the topic is hard to search considering peoples preference naming things and there are a lot of topics to search through but my short search produced no results for this.

Thank you

Happens a lot in various situations.

Stash, Inventory & vendor windows open when they should close and vice versa or dont open on the first try (I think this is because its trying to close it first).

I think it was mentioned somewhere in the forum already… but as part of a “list of bugs” type post.

Suggestion - Make your title a little more descriptive so that the next persons search finds something : “Click Twice to open Stash or Vendor”

Thanks, I used your suggestion on the title. I thought I made it clear enough but that’s the issue I mentioned about different people thinking differently.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.