Choose the Skill Tree You'd Like to Help Design!

As I understand every of these 5 skills will definitely get a revamp, am I right? So the poll is just about which skill we can help design. The other 4 will also get a revamp, but this you guys do behind closed doors.

Itā€™s more about which one will happen first. The others might get slower changes over a longer period of time. We are trying to select one to hit hard with community involvement now.

I wanted to add judgment to the list. :roll_eyes:

In that case, Disintegrateā€¦

5 Likes

Put my vote toward ā€˜Lunge,ā€™ but would really like to see ā€˜Manifest Armorā€™ reworked/replaced instead.

ā€˜Lungeā€™ may not be dead sexy as a skill, but it does the job (closing the gap) and and does so with a decent frequency. ā€˜Manifest Armor,ā€™ however, is a legacy skill that hasnā€™t aged well in its life-cycle. Needs a healthy dose of revision imo.

I voted for Tornado. I believe that it should contain all 3 elements- fire, lightning, and Cold. Rather then just fire and lightning. I also think summon storm totem should be the same way. This allows more diverse and real like shaman of elements.

shake head tornado shouldnā€™t even get that fire !! Primalist is more focused on physical, cold and lightning (In addition to poison/bleed). Their passives donā€™t even work towards fire, except maybe very few elemental damage.

Then take away fire and change it to coldā€¦ im fine with that. youre right fire shouldnt be in Primalist.

I have quite a few complaints/concerns to register, but right now Iā€™ll just settle for Tornadoā€¦

It needs to do one hell of a lot more damage. Itā€™s not so much a tornado as it is a dust devil. I would actually enjoy it more if it was on a reasonably long cooldown and did a HELL of a lot of damage and is used on boss fights, etc.

However, having said that, a Wind Druid on Diablo 2 is my favorite RPG class in any game, ever. I am also bitter that "SHAMAN mastery is delegated to the fun, storm, calamity mastery and druid is just a crappy Bearform cooldown greenhouse dweller in this game. You guys just get Druid all wrong. Go play Diablo 2 and look at Diablo 4. Then come back.

Tornado =)

Lunge!

on the side, it whould be awesome if the holy aura and judgement skills could receive a detail enhanced animation rework. whould love to make a build from those two and rebuke and be able to enjoy the visuals for a few hundred hours :smiley:

Biggest change Iā€™d like to see to Tornado is to reduce the dust it kicks up, hah! It completely covers up the character and enemies.

Was suggestion thread already opened? Did I miss it?

'ello!

One week left of voting left. After the poll has been brought to an end, weā€™ll post a new thread where suggestions for nodes can be posted. Then weā€™ll begin redesigning the tree internally and QAing the additions & changes. The tree redesign will likely come in Patch 0.7.10.

Pretty new to the game so I dont have too much experience, but so far I would say Lunge, the skill three is just boring and didnt change how I used the skill

Iā€™d still like th change my choice to Disintegrate.

time flies :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.