Chat is unavailable, problem with Monolith loot

0.7.9 so far:

cant login due to date transfer failure
log in, get new monolith quest. no explanation on how to complete so I just start running monos.
do 7 full mono lvl 55 clears on my lvl 100 sentinal. nothing.
ask chat. cant chat crashed. log out
i open mono and WALAH! theres a quest echo
i run it. i complete it. it doesnt update. it’s bugged. i port out.
i ask chat. chat crashed. i log out
0.7.9 is fkn garbage but hey, the sentinal has new animations

Forgot to mention…I have to open my settings window to minimize the map each time I log in. Love that
i am now conviently receiving “disconnected from chat server” messages every 3 min in red colored type…love that too

Sorry about this! I’ve moved this post to a different thread to make it easier to find.

The Chat Server is currently down for all users. My apologies for that, we’re working to bring it up as soon as we can. This is a different problem than the intermittent connection issues that players have reported on previous patches.

Could you elaborate what you mean by this? Did no items drop in the zone? Double check that you have item labels enabled by pressing the Z key. The notification for this normally displays in the chat window, so the issues could be related.

If that doesn’t help the issue, a log file would be helpful for us to look into this.

This is related to the chat server being down. Disabling chat in settings should fix that. I realize it’s very obtrusive, so my apologies for that as well.

Hey Hack,

What I mean by “nothing” is that I received and saw nothing that related to the “quest echos” quest. The description in the journal sheds no light on what we are to do. I figured in 7 mono runs I’d learn what was required and go forward. Not until I finally connected to chat did I learn how do complete it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.