Characters no longer appearing on ladder

What issues are you having with it. Can you describe the problem and possibly supply a log file?

output_log.txt (60.0 KB)

This is my log file upon logging in.

None of my characters show up on the ladder levels, and none of my arena clears show up on the ladder either. i.e. I went up to Arena 125 on my HC Lich a few days ago, but it still isn’t showing.

My character isn’t showing up on ladder either :frowning:

Can any of the people who I fixed it for earlier confirm that it worked? I don’t want to start manually fixing them for people. I can set up an automated system but that is pointless if it’s not working.

It worked for the SirrisAvalanche character.

Issues: The next character I made didn’t appear on the ladder at all.

SirrisMinionParty: Finished at lvl 71 wave 241 before dying. Have closed and reopened the game so I dont have a log file for it. But can provide one next time. Would be really nice if you could fix that character though:P Really put a lot into that one.

But the issue is simply none of my characters appear on the ladder. I don’t see any error messages in chat or anything.

Could I get you to grab an output log for me? That’s what will really help this. I put your Avalanche one on manually, that’s why it showed up.

I suspect that the problem is happening right as you log in. It really has nothing to do with the characters I don’t think. As an experiment, you could try not including Sirris in the name to see if it shows up.

I would like to have your most recent output log if possible. If you do get another character up high enough to appear on any ladder at all and it doesn’t, a new log file would be great too.

I have a new theory about the reason it’s not showing up for some people, do you by any chance put your account name in your character names? I know this seems strange but it might be relevant.

I typically have “Mikey” somewhere in my character names

Can you try making one without that and see if it helps at all? It really shouldn’t but that’s the only similarity I can find right now.

Okay, I’ll give it a try

Thanks

New character with a random name, but it doesn’t appear to be showing up on the ladder either unfortunately

Just thinking out loud here, but can I ask;

• Do you use the standalone client or the Steam client?
  • If standalone, do you enter your account name or e-mail address when logging in?

I use the standalone client and type in my account name.

I use the Steam client currently

Hey everyone, we have identified the problem with the ladder. Thank you for your help troubleshooting the issue. We know how to fix the issue. We will fix it as soon as we can. Unfortunately we don’t have an exact timeline on that just yet.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the update

Awesome. Will this fix restore older characters not on the ladder?

(Once the fix gets implemented) If you level up that character again, it will appear on the level ladder. If it’s a dead HC character, no.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.