Character descriptions at character login

As were start to amass 50+ characters it would really be nice to have a description box where we can just type a few notes tagged to the character for things such as whem we made the character what build it is what items are on it and such. Would be a big QoL.

This was discussed a while ago by the Dev Team and when the implementation was inserted, it looks like all that happened was the mastery icon was added to the character slot on the menu. I agree w/ @boardman21 and would LOVE to see an editable descriptor of our toons in the Character choice menu!

You can include your description in the char names. Something like “HugoThe2HandedVoidKnightWarpathGuyWith10PassivePointsInPaladinAnd15PointsInForgeGuard” Btw, are there restrictions on the max number of letters a charaktername can have?

Thx, topic closed. Glad I could help. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

Problem with that is you cant change the name so you wouldnt be able to update if you changed that at any point and 2, cant have that long of a name. boardbeastmaster21 is the longest you can get.

Wanted to be funny and made a joke. :smirk:Obviously wasn’t that good… :slight_smile:

I am with you on this matter :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Thats the way most people name their PoE characters :nerd_face:

What? boardbeastmaster21 ? :scream:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.