Character and stash have been deleted

So earlier today (May 5th,2020) I was playing and my power went out. When the power finally came back on I booted up my PC and loaded up LE. When i logged in and went to choose the character that i have been leveling it was gone completely. Everything that was in my stash tabs is all gone as well. Not sure if anyone else has had this happen to them before but i would like to know if its possible to get everything back or if i have to start from complete scratch again.

A few patches ago they changed the location of the player saves, they are now in a sub-folder within the same folder as the log files.

C:\Users[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves\ for windows.

When i go into that folder all it shows is the 6 characters that i currently have. My other character is completely gone in there. What do i do about my stash getting deleted though? I ask because I’m scared to put anything into my stash in fear of it getting deleted again

I would assume that’s the “Epoch_Local_Global_Data_Beta” file which also has a backup.

Do i move these files some where or what exactly do i need to do with them? I just dont wanna mess things up anymore then they already are lol

Make a copy of them then remove the “_temp” from the file name.

Well same happend for me but eaven worst C:\Users[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves doesnt exist.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.