My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Captain America +200% Attack Speed 8-10K Crits

Captain America

Heyyy Guys zup? You love Captain America builds? You should keep on reading as this is an OP Build and will be a lot of fun for you to play. We really enjoy playing Last Epoch and are bringing you today an Captain America Build version for the videogame Last Epoch. We are talking about 200% increased attack speed and 500%+ increased throwing attack damage. This results in insane fast shield attacks and crits up to 8-10K. Enjoy!

https://wasted666.com/last-epoch-captain-america/

1 Like

Where does all your attack speed come from? The (written) guide doesn’t say & youtube is blocked from work… :frowning:

Edit: I can see ~163% from gear, skills & passives plus an additional 16-32% while Holy Aura is active.

Have you thought about using even just 1 (given your attack speed) Keen idol to proc Smite on hit?

Lol… First time I saw “Shield Throw” I knew someone would build the Captain.

Looks fun to play… Like how other than the throwing affixes, the gear is pretty normal… Could be OP with getting some def & block up…

So little time… so many builds… arghh… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey @Llama8 yeah exactly numbers are around that. Gear. Gloves and Ring and from many passive notes :slight_smile: using holy aura and smite for a boost. Item rolls are not 100% perfect and there is even a possible 16% increased attack speed in holy aura “Fanaticism” Im sure it would be able to push it up to 250% lot of work :smiley: thanks for the suggestion with the idol. i know this exists, i have 10 stashes of idols with 200-300 and never found this one … would be a insane boost i guess. i jsut gotta keep grinding to find it XD chees mate

:slight_smile: NP. Don’t forget possibly getting t6/7 throwing attack speed affixes for even moar speeeeed. :wink:

Hey @vapourfire yeah exactly my mind saw the build and booom Captain America waht else XD
Yeah agree definitely add some more block chance and def. damage output is ok

oh yeah i can feel you i jsut want to play eyerything at the same time hahahahah
really awesome game <3 and really love the community
cheers

oh yeah dude that would be insane :open_mouth: imagine XD

And… todays shield bash announcement…

this build is looking even more interesting… :wink:

1 Like