Cant play past this point this happens everytime im in this zone

Game crashes to desktop tried restarting 4-5 times now and everytime in this zone this happens :frowning:

same thing here

I can’t even progress through the campaign because of this crash …

the only solution till now is to put graphic settings on low, that worked for me

I can confirm that the above workaround has been working for people experiencing this. We’re currently looking into what’s causing it so that we can include a fix in a future patch.

i managed to get past it just by running through the zone and not attacking anything

Will try all of these things, thank you! :slight_smile:

First attempt on low graphics, I used Fury Leap and it bugged me off the map. So I was wandering under the wooden bridge not able to leap back into the map… so I had to log out lol

me too

Hi everyone,

We’ve made a change which may mitigate this in 0.7.0b. Please try again!

If you’re still having issues, you can help us find the issue by uploading your log file and your system information. A potential workaround is to go into Graphics Settings and set Master Quality to Very Low.

Let us know how it goes!

Just did this part about 10 minutes ago and the problem is still there. Testet and its doable if you run as fast as you can. (Worked for me, also lowering the quality as said before works)

1 Like

Same problem here, set graphics to low helped

thank u

im having the same prob i can start the game get to the first town then it will crash then start the game again it will crash when i get back in to the game

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.