Byebye Uniques and all the other stuff

My Stash tabs 4,5 and 6 just got all their items deleted.
All my uniques and set parts are gone.
a real shit day, today…

What did I do?

• I was standing around in town waiting for Vendor Reset.

What happened?

• I checked my stash and tabs 4-6 were completely empty. All uniques and Set Parts are gone.
    – Relog/game restart didnt fix it. it’s gone…

I am a little frustrated right now. I finally got the ONE unique item I wanted so bad last night and now it’ sall gone…

Cheers,
as per usual, let me know if you need more informations

Sorry about this! Unfortunately the most helpful thing is to get a log file from when the issue happens so you’ll have to let us know if it happens again.

If you haven’t restarted the game since the issue happens you can still upload your log.

Sadly that’s always the first thing do, in case a restart fixes it (which most of the time actually works)
Will keep it in my mind for the next time.

Cheers.

PS: I don’t know if it helps, but here is something I have noticed regarding the stash, which might be connected to my problem:

• If I have items in Stash Tabs 4, 5 or 6 the animation, when opening the stash, will somewhat shuffle between tabs 1, 4, 5 and 6 and it will always (100% of the time!) end up showing me the items of tab 6, but tab 1 is open. If I then click tab 1, it is fixed so to speak.
    – Also worth mentioning here, tabs 2 and 3 will never (0% of the time!) be including in this shuffling. I don’t knowi f my tab 1 got deleted as well, since it’s always empty for me.
    –Edit: the part about tab 2 and 3 jsut turned out to be wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.