Bringing More Life to the World of Eterra

In our upcoming update, Patch 0.7.8, we’ll be introducing a variety of critters to the game to help the world of Eterra feel alive. We’ve been very very sneaky and very very quiet to get a few sightings of them. Be careful! Bad things happen if you accidentally step on one. :anguished:

If you stay very still, you might catch a glimpse of one.

Sometimes they’ll be in places you can’t reach.

Often they’ll blend in well with their environment.

They may flee when approached.

12 Likes

We need the patch now!

7 Likes

x2…hype

What we mean to say is we want all the content now and we are grateful for your hard work and consistent updates. :slight_smile: I’d love the game released tomorrow, but I’d rather have a complete game and I’m happy you guys agree.

5 Likes

We need to add a cat. :wink:

9 Likes

I remember 2 weeks ago when there was a thread about if you guys could give us more insights and frequent updates for upcoming projects. Well this week you totally nailed it with all the new features coming for 0.7.8
Just want to appreciate the fact how much you listen to the community, can’t wait for tomorrows news :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While I’m enjoying the flurry of news, I’m pretty sure it’s due to 7.8 being just around the corner rather than it being the devs reacting to feedback about more frequent project updates.

Not that I think they aren’t reacting to feedback, just in this case, I don’t think it’s due to that :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome wild creatures!

Pssst, maybe they are getting used to the frequent updates also when there is no patch around. Definitly better than waiting for 2 weeks about any news from the devs cough Wolcen cough. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.