"Black Hole" Bug

i have a bug on bosses and Arena. After few minuts infight. All went black. The boss and me have unlimited health. i must close the game and can beginn again…

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-6bae99-1597142837.jpg.html

I am getting the same bug. On a sentinel as well, made a post ~24 hours ago as of writing this reply. Looks like we’re not getting any love from the devs. My best guess at this point is it’s related to Holy Sigil or Holy Aura… good luck!

It can’t be that simple though as those are both fairly common skills. Have you both uploaded your log files?

https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/108-the-launchers-log-files

And have you tried getting Steam to verify the files?

And totally the last and, has it happened again?

Llama,

I posted my player log in my original post. Yes i’ve been able to recreate it multiple times, upwards of 5-6 times, it is typically while in the Arena and on boss fights… however it seems to happen more frequently when i’m “mashing” my cooldowns.

I stopped playing that char due to the bug.

Edit: I know they are common skills but the black graphics aura around the character fits the same size that holy aura does, and it doesn’t appear to happen when I remove that skill. So it must be some weird combination/spec into Holy Aura. Obviously I can’t be sure of that but it’s my best guess :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s a fair point, it does look like it “looses” the holy aura ground texture. Have you tried verifying the game files?

I believe some combination of Rebuke / Holy Aura / Sigils of Hope spamming causes this bug to occur.

The black graphical bug ring is locked to my character, it causes me to do no damage and receive no damage taken.

I have been able to recreate this multiple times and is rendering the game unplayable. The only way to fix it is the restart the game.

Image of the bug

Player.log (60.1 KB)

I’ve merged your post into this one so the bug report is in one place (though it’s out of order-- sorry about that).

I haven’t been able to reproduce this bug internally with Holy Aura, so unfortunately I don’t have much to go on yet. Could you please post a screenshot of your Holy Aura tree? You mentioned that this isn’t a problem 100% of the time, does Holy Aura look like normal when this bug isn’t occuring?

I would also recommend trying to repair the game and see if that resolves the issue.

If anyone else encounters this issue, it would be great to get a screenshot of your skill trees, and your log file. Thanks!

Hackaloken,

Thanks for the response. I repaired the game and haven’t ran into the bug (only played for about an hour). If it happens again i’ll post screenshots of the skill tree and log again.

Thanks

I’ve also just encountered the issue. I was clearing out a Chitin Forge & there was a massive lag spike (down to ~8 fps), then after a wave or two I got the same big black circle effect & I couldn’t do any damage.
Player.log (115.4 KB) le_graphicsmanager.ini (507 Bytes)

I’m apparently a member of the black hole club :frowning:

For me it happened as soon as that Frost Wyrm showed up and I stepped through the archway leading to the right half of the arena (Heorots Arena I think it’s called)

Skill Trees

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.