Beta Trailer & Release Date Announcement

Sickkkk:)

1 Like

Yeah!!! I’m ready !!

1 Like

Beta hype^^ nice!

1 Like

Yay beta nearly here :smiley:
Oooh Druid has Spriggan form? Well I know what my first Beta hero going to be.

1 Like

I’m ready for this! Let’s go :smiley:

1 Like

Wait. There are Alpha supporter pack tiers available as well as upcoming Beta packs that are different from the Kickstarter packs?

Alpha packs are currently available and will be retired when beta starts. That’s when beta packs would kick in.

2 Likes

Guess I’d better dust off the wallet. Thanks. Done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! A developer that sticks to a schedule. Maybe some folks can learn from your example. :slight_smile: Great work!

2 Likes

Nice. I will certainly play it up on Steam.

1 Like

Hyped for beta! :exploding_head:

1 Like

So when should we expect patch notes? :grin:

Awesome news!! Cant wait!!

1 Like

This is amasing news guys!! Keep up the great work eleventh hour games! Can’t wait to get amongst the beta with my fellow time travellers!

1 Like

So psyched for the release on Steam. Hoping to get to play more lately I have been limited to my phone games with schooling my son which is fine just kind of boring at times. Summer is right around the corner though and that means game time is to. Really love all the work you guys have put into the game. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great news… although I’ll be late to the beta since I’m on vacation until May. :smiley:
Have a great beta launch!
I’ll check it out as soon as I can.

1 Like

Hope you enjoy your vacation @Mikrotherion!

I sure will. Thanks @Sarno.
Southern France - very nice region. It’s ages since I’ve been there.

1 Like

Awesome news, can’t wait for the game! Also a massive +1 for Linux support!
Just for clarification: Does the Elder support pack from Kickstarter give Beta-Access?

1 Like

It does indeed!

We currently don’t have the pack’s contents listed anywhere on our website, however they can still be found on our KickStarter campaign page. When we’re releasing the next series of packs I’ll look into the possibility of some form of archive page.

1 Like