Beta 0.7.9c Patch Notes

Get used to it. One person makes a build with Acolyte useing a skill that only goes OP for Acolyte and an entire skill set gets nerfed

i think they didn’t identify the problem correctly,
Its not reflect its the unlimited number of minions.
Don’t do reflect. Invest in what ever damage type you want for minions and when you have 70 + of them it eventually will become overpowered.
The devs will anyway nerf it one day, due to optimization issues (imagine multiplayer with 5 wrath necros)
But nerf for reflect will stay for ever with us.

It wasn’t nerfed, it was fixed, there’s a difference.

1 Like

Can we look at balancing some of the other bosses that are one-shotting people? I can’t get past the void bird on the Black Sun island or the phylactery on the Blood Frost & Death island because both one shot my 1100 hp paladin with 100% GB/CA and 30% resists. It’s really obvious these battles weren’t play tested properly before being deployed.

I don’t say that all the boss fights are 100% fair atm, but most mechanics that do one-shot are avoidable though.

I think some tweaking of some of the mechanics frequency/timing would be suffiecient.

For example the Void Bird on Black Sun Island’s only mechanic i found unfair was the big area in front of him that follow you as you try run around him, he was doing that several times in a row. they need to either tweak it so he does it only once or the speed at whic hthe area is “following” you needs to be reduced.

Alot of this applies to other boss fights too.

But generally i like that there are threatening mechanics even for really tanky characters.

I don’t mind at all having abilities that you need to avoid. But if an ability isn’t telegraphed how the hell do you avoid it? As far as I can tell there’s no way for melee to attack the phylactery because it just chain blasts you at point blank over and over and you can’t avoid it. The void bird’s attack where he swoops across the screen needs a longer telegraph, I literally couldn’t get out of the path fast enough. I enjoyed the Abom and God Hunter fights because I was on the edge of my seat dodging the telegraphed abilities but even a slight misstep didn’t result in a full on one-shot.