Beta 0.7.9 Patch Notes

And it looks as though Future Strikes is proc’d from the initial hit as well. :slight_smile: But the “increased melee/void damage on skill echo” idols still don’t work. :frowning:

Very very nice changes… Especially the new skeletons! Can not wait to try 'em out.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nasty bug : Missing Mark of Death skill slot can’t be replaced by a new slot!

A post was split to a new topic: Chat is unavailable, problem with Monolith loot

Epic patch!

negative comments are deleted had said that my necromancer with the patch is broken and no longer playable I hope it will be worked on

Ok post is still there sorry

the game has become unplayable for me concerning Monolith after 0.7.9. crashes during loading or crashes after completion.

The “Sane Cultist” quest is now bugged and you cannot complete it.

Disregard my previous comment. All I had to do was close the game and reopen it and it finally let me complete “The Sane Cultist”. Not sure why it wouldnt let me before. May be worth looking into.

1 Like

What an awesome patch. Monolith of fate changes are sounding great, it was great having everything scaled to my level but as long as this change is balanced i think having fixed levels is gonna be good. I love the introduction of tier 6 and 7 affixes, however I am colour blind and the purple tier 6-7 affixe colour looks almost identical to the blue on magic items to my eyes, so a colour blind filter by launch might be something to seriously consider. I am also happy to see all the balance changes.

1 Like

Impressive work guys, that’s warm the heart

The overall look and feel of the game has improved very much. All these small changes on animations, sounds and skill effects together with the new monolith makes LE an even more fantastic experience.

I’m astonished by the improvements of this patch!

Let’s see how all these balance tweaks and the skill changes work out. But from the 2 hours of monolith with my Paladin I could 0lay so far, can just say that this patch is a damn huge step in overall polishing.

Love it! Thanks guys! Patch hype was absolutely justified!

1 Like

Feedback to 7.9

• its looks very nice, but in the new Area i have hugh FPS Drops, some Waves goes to FPS 0, and i habve a high end PC :slight_smile:
  • i am not like tha changes from the Arena. Lower XP is not good. The Arena are only for Lvling ore Ladder :slight_smile: Its ok that you make the Arena harder but then reset the Lader too
  • Working at the Passiv and Spells looks great, but its to early to say something about that
  • The Monolight Endgame looks hard. Died at the First Boss with my 76 Tankpala! But its ok its a Challange

Overall i am very happy. It was a big Update and we can see that you Work an the Game very well

1 Like

Isn’t ladder only relevant for characters created on current patch? e.g. 0.7.9.x anything prior to that is rather irrelevant

You dont need the Arena anymore. You can gain your xp in the Monolith now.

I don’t really see how this is a problem. Since now it’s more balanced you can make the choice whether you want to level in Arena or in MoF. Also if you want to push the ladder there is no other choice than running Arenas.

Verry nice :+1: :+1:. Thank you for the new patch.

Wow, that is a very nice list… but I have to admit. I am most excited for the Controller Support changes, I have been asking/suggesting attack in direction, not a cursor using controller for a while now and glad to see it has been changed.

A post was split to a new topic: Crashing in the Monolith of Fate

I had not touched this game for several months, but I wanted to give a big shout-out to the dev team for the new Monolith of Fate. It sounds amazing and gives a real sense of adventure compared to the old “random maps” approach. Incredible work, team!

2 Likes